I was born in Cadiz, South Spain. I've lived and worked in Seville, Madrid, London, New Delhi, Mexico City, and New York City. I write film scripts, articles, and fiction narratives, and I direct films, documentaries, and commercials.
Here a few other facts you may want to know about me:
- My first Feature Film as Director Bad Vegan and The Teleportation Machine was premiered at the Brooklyn Film Festival 2016 and was part of the Woodstock Film Festival.
- I co-wrote three feature films with director Humberto Hinojosa for Tigre Pictures: Paraiso Perdido, released in 2016, Camino a Marte, released in 2017 and Un Papá Pirata, to be released in October 2019.
- My short film Miss Mystery has screened at Coney Island Film Festival, Long Island Film Festival & NYLA Film Festival.
- I've directed many commercials and fiction projects in Spain, the UK, India, Mexico, and the USA. Also, I have spent time as a columnist for Nylon Magazine Mexico.
- Clients I have worked with in the past include Heineken, Indio, Sol, Coors, Microsoft & Cofetel.